Call us today! (509)-302-7145
tReal Estate is personal. It's about you, your family, your needs, your wants, your dreams...
Rather than bore you with lots of pages or trivia or stuff that you may or may not find useful, we thought it best to get straight to the point. You need something of great value from your Realtor, you need a professional relationship that is based on mutual trust. You need someone who will take time to listen and get you into the home that works for you.
Each relationship, each home search, is "custom" in the fullest sense of the word. And if it doesn't yet exist, we can build it. Par to advise my own kin. It's ingrained.
Build your search on the right foundation with a free, private consultation with Thomas Mayhew.
"I look forward to hearing from you!"
Why don't you schedule a Free Consultation with Thomas Mayhew?
Here are a few reasons for why you should:
- It costs you nothing but 30-60 minutes of your time.
- This meeting will be extremely valuable to you.
- You will learn as much detail about the market as you want or need.
- You will learn what type of market we are in and what changes are happening now and how that impacts you.
- You will learn which builders are best for you - if you are considering building a home - and how long that will take, among other important details.
- You will learn why I am uniquely qualified out of over 650 Tri-Cities agents, to represent your interests with a fiduciary responsibility to you.
- You will learn about the paperwork we use to ensure we take care of your interests.
- You will share your ideas for a dream home with an expert that can take you to that home and get it closed in good time.
- You will learn the very best mortgage companies to you in Tri-Cities and why you don't want to do business with certain companies, especially those outside the area.
- You will learn how I access the hidden market for homes - those not on the MLS yet.
- You will learn about the A's, B's, and C's that will improve your odds of getting what you want and need from your Realtor of Choice.
- You will learn why you can get the services a top-notch realtor for free and why you'd be crazy to do anything else.
To schedule a free consultation with Thomas Mayhew:
- Click here
- Fill out the form. That's it! We'll be in touch shortly!
New Listing in Pasco, WA! - Sold!
Come see this appealing home with a great and very usable floor plan today! Located in Pasco, this inviting home stands out in the neighborhood. With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2080 square feet there is plenty of room to spread out in the lovely 2 story home and enjoy life more. Great natural lighting, a layout ideal for entertaining and a master bedroom with a jetted tub... surely you can make this one the home of your dreams!